Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I make sure I don't miss a release?
- Follow Dark Moon Dice on social media! We always take the time to share work in progress and announce releases so people can plan accordingly. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Why are handmade dice so expensive?
- Short answer: handmade sets take a ton of work and the price reflects the hours and hours it takes to sand, ink, polish every dice by hand. To make Dark Moon Dice more accessible, we also have mass-produced dice available for a fraction of the price.
How balanced are your dice?
- They are as balanced as most other sets you can buy-- which is to say, perfectly balanced D&D dice don't exist. Honestly, we're playing role-playing games. Inclusions are usually suspended in the middle for aesthetics anyway, and as long as they're relatively bubble-free, you're fine.
I'm interested in the Dreamscape Collection Kickstarter. When will it be shipped?
- Our estimated delivery date for all Dreamscape dice was November 2020. Due to the unforeseen circumstances surrounding Coronavirus this date has been pushed back to Feb 2021.
Do you have an actual play D&D stream?
- I play in a weekly online campaign called Darkness and Dragons. We air live every Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm EST on Twitch and upload to YouTube and our Podcast Friday mornings. Check out the rest of the team: @feministgamer @theoddscollector, and @notesreviews.